2013年2月24日星期日

romantic view of ugg classic short fancy

"Dad, you sleep it?" Fast middle of the night, cheap ugg boots sale came to his father's yard, knocked on the door in the bedroom door, the day the Japanese foot just asleep, quickly threw a piece of clothing up to open the door.So late, what can not wait until tomorrow what? "ugg somewhat surprised to see her daughter dressed, dark short-sleeved long coat, the hem almost to the knee zipper has been pulled from the waist to the chin, The Konoha flag neck cover tightly, and pants is still black pant, black hair was loosely tied into a pony tail hanging behind, the ear temples at two share long broken hair Chuiluo the forehead bangs her all comb to the front almost covered his eyes.

"ugg boots sale uk is ......""Dad, I want to leave Konoha!" ugg's, then let the Japanese foot Zhengzhu."Leave the ugg?" He heard wrong, right?"Yes, Dad, I want to leave the village! I would like to invite you and Tsunade teachers say, whatever an excuse, I will not participate in any task!" ugg calm tone she was very calm at the moment, not joking.

The cheap uggs was silent for a moment, staring at the daughter in the shadows can be aware of the eyes."Let me talk about the reasons of the ugg!""I'm looking for a place to practice, may be a long time, and I do not want to be disturbed.""In the village no good?"

没有评论:

发表评论