2013年1月16日星期三

buying zebra chi straighteners is happy experience

Asked strike, chi flat irons not help held her breath, dark and deep as the sea Heimou then blink also blinking Shame child's mouth tightly locked, brow to Xiyi and dismayed the color appear alternately."Father, I do not care Mommy Jiaoniang my Mommy just teach Mommy." Little guy hugged chi thigh tighter, little face at him affectionately rub the rub. Paused before smiling, said, "Father, I told you, my mommy called chi."

"What? Your mother called chi looked earthquake dead a long, long time in the heart of severely hop, the sudden resurrection seemingly overnight." Shame children, are you sure he did was wrong, your mother really called chi? ! '"Father, chi are related to Mommy live together for more than four years, how can I do not work to my Mom's name!" Little guy wrinkled his nose, small face seems dissatisfied.

"Shame children point you Niang eyebrows at is not there is not a hint of purple purple sand?" The chi flat iron deep voice shaking uncontrollably, simple word he can not connect into the sentence, with breaking into several cross-sectional As he finished speaking.

没有评论:

发表评论